Key Projects and Open positions
Key Projects – Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
Saudi Arabia holds exciting potential and numerous opportunities for adventurous specialists and experts in multiple sectors, particularly those in infrastructure and real estate
Why Saudi Arabia?
A G20 economy with a young, highly educated population of more than 30 million people, it also boasts a strategic location at the heart of major trade routes crossing three continents and bountiful natural resources.
As part of Vision 2030, a wide range of economic reforms has succeeded in creating new business opportunities, leveraging Saudi Arabia’s key strategic assets, and driving economic growth and diversification.
Reform is opening new economic opportunities in Saudi Arabia to the world.
Digital Platforms and Technology
The vision is built around three primary themes: a vibrant society, a thriving economy and an ambitious nation.
This will happen through a series of commitments, including:
- increasing the number of Umrah visitors from 8 million to 30 million annually;
- establishing the largest Islamic museum in the world;
- doubling the number of Saudi heritage sites registered with UNESCO;
- promoting the growth of cultural and entertainment opportunities within the Kingdom:
- encouraging healthy lifestyles so that the number of citizens who exercise once a week increases from 13 to 40 percent;
- developing Saudi cities so that three are recognized in the 100 top-ranked cities in the world.